Thursday, March 6, 2014

Judging You...Fattie


I knew that I needed to join a gym in order to continue my weight loss goals.  The problem was the area I lived in was really far away from any of the mega-conglomerate LVAC.  So I sucked it up and joined the Fat Gym that had just opened nearby.

You know the one I'm talking about.  I'm not going to say the name, but you automatically knew the one.  With their Carb and Coffee mornings and their More Carbs Night where you can bring your whole family. 

When we took the initial tour, I really liked their layout, their mini Curves style section, and their "black card" area with a work out machine, hydro massage, and tanning booth.  I hated their "philosophy."  Where they don't judge you, where everything is touchy feely without a yoga studio, and they have an alarm that sounds if you drop the weights on the floor.  Just due to the asshole alarm, I have a feeling that they are judging, just in the other direction.

I haven't gone to actually work out yet, but I guess we'll see if I'm fat enough to stay at the gym.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com