Friday, August 16, 2013

Psychic Readings at 7-11

After a conversation with a friend about Heathers, I was craving BBQ Corn Nuts and a Slurpee.  It seemed that a trip to 7-11 was in my future.

Lucky for me, there was one on my way home.  The one on LVB actually.  So I pulled in and was getting my stuff together when I saw a girl walk in wearing something that resembled a slutty blue 1950's style bathing suit.  It wouldn't have been out of place in a club, but inside a 7-11 on a Saturday night, she looked like a freak.  This was the closest thing I could find on the internet to match it;

Only the pants were much shorter, the top more low cut.  I can't make these things up. 

By the time I got inside she was at the front and the guy behind the counter was jokingly saying "It's because you are a blonde!"  He was saying this as a joke, you could tell by the way he was talking he was just trying to make conversation.  She was not having any of it.

I looked at the Slurpee selection and decided that because cherry wasn't there, I wasn't interested anymore.  So I grabbed some coffee and headed to the front.  The cashier was telling a friend of his to the side of the counter what had happened with the slutty blonde.  I heard him say to his friend, "she had no sense of humor."  I said to him "I don't think she had on enough clothes to afford a sense of humor."

We all laughed at that, and he explain that she was pitching a fit because she didn't want him touching the cheese she was buying.  The cheese that was already in a plastic wrap.  "She's getting all worked up about cheese she is buying from a 7-11?  What a class act, huh?"

I forgot how much my change was, and he reminded me.  I pointed to my hair and said "sorry, blonde!"  He replied with "Oh no, you are a redhead, you have a temper.  I've got to stay on your good side!"

My hair is a strawberry blonde, and I am a big grump in the morning, so I just said to him "Well...you are almost right!"  We were all laughing as I headed out the door.

I feel like every time I visit a gas station for a snack I get funny stories like this.  Thanks 7-11!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com