Friday, January 13, 2012

The end of bad neighbors...for now.

The end of the new year also came with an end to an era; our crazy neighbors moved out in the middle of the night, leaving nearly all their stuff behind.

I'd like to say that I'm going to miss all their shenanigans.  But, I'm not.  I won't miss looking out my window and seeing that I can't get out of my street because there are 5 cop cars and 2 undercover cop cars blocking my way.





I'm not going to miss when Metro chased our neighbor into his house, and then they had almost a whole hour standoff where they barricaded themselves into the house.









I'm also not going to miss when they moved out, leaving their stuff so that the owners had to rent a dumpster and left it for 3 days, full of their stuff...










Now, all that's left is...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com