Monday, May 30, 2011

Chipotle > Heaven.

If you know me personally, you know I love Chipotle.  If I ever say I don't feel like Chipotle, my friends know something is terribly wrong.


It's not just that the food is good.  The food is fantastic.  There is just no replicating how awesome they are at finding all the most awesome, fresh ingredients.  Then even have signs telling you if they got their ingredients from somewhere different that day.  They are totally honest and upfront, and they don't need to be.  As a company, they are some great people, with awesome integrity.

I can't speak for other cities, but the employees that work at the Las Vegas locations are some of the nicest people I've ever been helped by.  They have to deal with a lot of entitled, indecisive people, but they are still nice.  I've been behind people who insist on something so particular that you wonder why they are even trusting someone else with their food.  I'd go crazy if I had to work there with those people.  But they do it all with a smile on their face.

When I worked on the strip, once a week I would walk over to the Chipotle nestled in-between Harrah's and the Venetian for lunch.  After a few weeks they knew who I was, and they were always friendly and glad to see me.  One day when I had forgotten to take my wallet with me, they told me not to worry about it.  To know that I was going to be greeted by awesome people and awesome food; that's what every experience should be.

I love ya Chipotle, and I think I will forever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com