Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Case the Joint

I decided to use my Wii to it's fullest extent today, and was in the middle of a major Sith battle (I had no idea we had The Force: Unleashed, I had to try it.) someone rings my doorbell.

I went to look the peephole and didn't recognize the casually dressed guy at the door, so I went back to my game, but then he rang the bell again.  I figured I'd leave the storm door locked and see what the guy wanted.

I opened the door and no one was there.  Then he stepped back into frame from the driveway, where he stayed.

"Hey, did you know this house is going up for auction tomorrow?" He said.

Without missing a beat I said "No it's not."

He was taken aback, and said "Oh...are you sure?  Do you have a home loan modification?" 

"No.  You have the wrong house." I was firm with my last statement.  He backed off really quickly, apologized, and walked off.

It was the weirdest thing.  This ever happen to anyone else?

1 comment:

Las Vegas Mama said...

That is very creepy. It sounds like he was casing your house. If your house was going up for auction there is no reason to ask if you have a loan mod because that means you aren't paying for it anymore. So you would not need a loan mod for something the bank is selling anyway. Keep an eye out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com