Wednesday, June 9, 2010

True Beauty: Face of Vegas

So I'm catching up on the DVR, and I come across the ABC show True Beauty.  I know, I shouldn't be watching such crappy shows, but I can't help myself.

This week the contestants worked with Penn and Teller on a magic trick, and the "true beauty" part was NOT telling the trick to anyone.  A few people slipped and told what the trick was, and the bottom two people were given a task of not letting a drunk guy in his car.

This kinda bugged me, because I don't know that ANYONE would've gotten involved with a guy who was drunk.  First off, I'm sure there were MANY other drunk people hanging around.  It's Vegas.  It's statistics.  Yes, I would be surprised if the valet just let him go, especially with beer right in his hand.  But I'm not sure if I would've said anything.  I don't want a drunk guy mad at me...not without a lot of security around anyway.  I might have flagged down security if they'd been around, but I would've never involved myself directly.

What would you have done?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com