Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Heather Marter, @heathermarter Press Day Interview #RealWorld

I really did leave the 2 hardest for last.  My last interview of the day was with Heather and Dustin, and we were near the end of the day for them as well.  I think it was a case of exhaustion by the time we got around to them.  But they did put up a good front of happiness to be interviewed.

In the first episode Heather says that if she could, she would live in a bikini.  Even though I'm not with her in the literal sense, (no one wants to see me in a bikini right now) I'm totally with her in spirit.  I love the weather to be warm and the beach to be close by at all times.  Sometimes living in Las Vegas makes me want to jump on the 15 and not stop until I see beach.

When she enters the Suite she reveals that she is single, and she wants to stay that way.  It's nice to know that the editors of Real World still know how to work in that foreshadowing, because the electricity between the two of them during the interview was totally obvious.  That and Dustin is also on the first episode as saying he doesn't want to hook up with a roommate.  It just writes itself!

Heather seems so sweet in person, and we share a love of behind the camera stuff.  She said she had a hard time not interacting with the camera people because she always wanted to know what was going on.  Even though I feel like I want to protect Nany from the world, Heather seems like the kind of girl that if something did happen, my first thought would be "Oh, she's gonna get you!!!!"

MTV Info tells me she was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at 14 years old, as a result of family problems at home.  She experienced a lot of guilt about the situation at home, which I think accounts for a little bit of her shyness when meeting people.  She hopes to become a talk show host, and she's already back in school to continue her degree in communications and Information Technology at Monmouth University.

Though I loved all the girls, she is the one I'd like to get to know better, and I really hope she and Dustin don't hook up right away so we can see more of her being herself, instead of her being in a relationship.  I do wish them the best though, don't get me wrong!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com