Thursday, January 6, 2011

Electronic Nightmare

So, this is my first year attending CES.  And I came from somewhere else, so I was ill-prepared today for what I got. I wasn't wearing the right shoes to go traipsing through the electronic daisies, and I got a blister on my foot to prove it.

Seminars that cost $550 each (thanks for mentioning that in your tweet, iJustine. /sarcasm), billions of people walking AND checking their phones at the same time (Bowling for Tourists, anyone?) it was madness.  I basically spent most of my time trying to find the room iJustine was having her thing in, then finding out I had to "register" for it first, and then finding out it was like, two car payments just to get in.  Sorry girl, I'm not that big of a fan. 

Tomorrow I will start again, and try and get through the show.  Wish me luck!  And if you are going, let me know and we'll meet up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com